- Brand: AdvanceTec
- Estimated Delivery: 12 business days**
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-year
- Contents: (1) Kyocera custom fit phone Cradle, (1) Junction Box, (1) Power Cable, (1) Visor mic, (1) 10W Speaker with mounting bracket , (1) PTT button, (1) User Manual [Note: phone not included]
AdvanceTec's Hands-Free Car Kit for Kyocera's DuraForce Ultra 5G phone is a vehicular communication system that improves sound quality and driver safety. Designed to AdvanceTec's military specs, this rugged professionally installed kit provides a safer and more reliable way to communicate with your mobile workforce.
AdvanceTec's high-quality total communication system is a perfect solution for the Kyocera DuraForce Ultra Push-to-Talk phone. The kit includes a junction box, 10-watt external speaker, remote PTT button, noise-canceling visor microphone, and power cable. The car kit includes a custom cradle with a locking mechanism that securely holds the Kyocera phones in place.
The AdvanceProComm Hands-Free Car-Kit was designed as a mobile Hands-Free system to provide safer use of robust PTT handheld phones in both Inter-Connect and Push-to-Talk (PTT) modes.KEY FEATURES:
- Works with Kyocera's Car Kit Mode (Auto Power On/Off) which automatically powers on/off the device when the vehicle's engine ignition is engaged (refer to phone manual for more information)
- Ignition Sense ON/OFF for Charging Safety
- Continuous operation until communications terminated (Vehicle OFF)
- Noise-canceling Microphone
- 10-watt Speaker
- Rugged for use in extreme vibration environments
[IMPORTANT] PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED to ensure components are located and installed in safe areas of the vehicle (ie: away from airbags, etc.)
*Phone not includedOptional accessories can be purchased separately:
AT8432A Foot Pedal PTT
AT7107A Privacy Handset
AT8428A Palm Microphone
AT8431A Gooseneck Microphone
COMPATIBLE with: E7110 DuraForce Ultra 5G
**Estimated Delivery may require additional time for larger orders dependent on in-stock inventory.
Check the Compatibility tab below prior to purchase.
Review our RETURN POLICY
- High impact V0 (flammability ratings) PC/ABS
- Operation Temperature: -40C to +85C
- 10-watt Speaker
- Support Amplified audio up to 25 watts
- Short Circuit protection
- Alternator Noise and Spike protections
- Over Voltage and Current protections
- Reverse Polarity protection
PASS Unwanted Radiated Emissions - Method EN55022
PASS Conducted Emissions (DC cable) – Method EN55022
PASS Immunity to RF Electromagnetic Field – Method EN61000- 4- 3
PASS Immunity to RF Common Mode – Method EN61000-4-6
PASS Electrostatic Discharge ESD – Method EN61000-4-2
PASS Transients & Surges – Method ISO 7637
PASS Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – 73/23/EEC Electrical Safety Standard Method EN60950-1
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.