ASR-A24D Handheld SLED-Type 1D/2D/OCR Barcode Scanner with Case for Kyocera C6930 DuraSport (Bundle) by AsReader ASR-KDS-A24D-BND
- Brand: AsReader
- Estimated Delivery: 2-3 weeks**
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Limited Extended Warranty Service Pack
- Contents: (1) SLED Scanner, (1) USB-C/C Cable Scanner-to-Device connection , (1) USB Magconn Charging Adapter, (1) USB-C/USB-A Charging Cable, (1) DuraSport Case [Note: Phone and AC Adapter not included]
NON-RETURNABLE ITEM. Due to the value & custom setup needed for this product, Kyocera recommends utilizing our Loaner Program to test this product before purchase to ensure it meets your requirements.
This kit is only compatible with the Kyocera C6930 DuraSport 5G device
Bundle and Save! AsReader and Kyocera have created a scanning solution bundle that includes everything you'll need to get started. AsReader has combined their handheld SLED-type barcode scanner with their custom-designed DuraSport Hybrid Phone Case.
Lightweight, durable, compact, and easy to use, the handheld ASR-A24D Scanner reads the most common 1D, 2D, and OCR barcodes. Drop-tested and IP65-rated, this rugged scanner solution is designed to hold up under harsh environments and is custom-fit specifically for the Kyocera DuraSport device.
The AsReader ASR-A24D handheld scanner can be used in most environments and industries:
Manufacturing / Agriculture
Healthcare / Nursing / Hospitals
Retail / Picking / Point of Sale (POS)
Military (DOD) / Government / First-Responders
Logistics / Transportation / Warehouse
1D: JAN, UPC/EAN, CODE11, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, ITF(INTERLEAVED 2of5), DISCRETE 2of5, CHINESE 2of5, MATRIX 2of5, CODEBAR(NW-7), MSI,GS1 DATABAR OMNIDIRECTIONAL, GS1DATABAR LIMITED, GS1DATABAR EXPENDED
2D: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Datamatrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Aztec, RSS, Composite, TLC-39, MaxiCode/Postal: US PostNet, US Planet, UK Postal, Australian Postal, Japan Postal, Dutch Postal (KIX)
OCR: OCR-A, OCR-B (Passports, Driver's Licenses)
ASR-A24D SLED-Type Scanner: Using a CMOS Sensor and the Crosshair Class 2 Laser, the scanner will read barcodes from approximately 1.5" to 35" depending on the barcode type, size, and density. The built-in 1050mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery will scan approximately 16,000 scans between charging (depending on your settings: sound, illumination, vibration, etc.). The scanner will fully charge in approximately 3.5 hours and can be charged using the included Magnet Gender or a USB Type-C connection included in this kit (note: the wall AC Adapter is not included). FCC/CE/ROHS certified, the scanner can be operated from 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C) at 20 to 85%RH, however, recommend charging at a minimum of 32°F(0°C). The LED Display on the bottom of the scanner is blue when the trigger buttons are pressed, and flashes when the battery needs to be recharged. Red lights are visible when charging and will turn off when fully charged.
ASC-A60H DuraSport Case: Designed to securely fit and protect the ASR-A24D SLED scanner and the Kyocera C6930 DuraSport device while in use. The case has raised edges for added screen protection and substantial corner protection to protect the devices from drops. Drop tested from 1.5m and I65 compliant water resistant and dust protection.
* Phone not included
[NON-RETURNABLE ITEM] Due to the value & custom setup needed for this product, Kyocera recommends utilizing our Loaner Program to test this product before purchase to ensure it meets your requirements.
**Estimated Delivery may require additional time for larger orders dependent on in-stock inventory.
Check the Compatibility tab below before purchasing.
Review our RETURN POLICY
(1) ASA-113C USB-C/USB-A charging cable
Minimal setup required.
Care for the Device: Please keep the device dry and clean. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Using strong solvents or clearner may cause deterioration or color changes.
1. The ASP-074 USB Joint Connector cable is a 'one way' cable with the word 'PHONE' printed on one side. This side MUST be connected to the phone and the unmarked side to the AsReader scanner.
2. For charging, use a dedicated cable and Magconn gender adapter. Please use a charging adapter with an output power of 20W or lower. Usage of a charging adapter with greater than 20W output can cause malfunction of the charger and the AsReader scanner.
1. The magnetic charging port of the product and its charging cable have built-in magnets, which may erase the data on magnetic cards such as credit cards. To protect your data, please keet magnetic cards more than 4" away from these magnets.
In order to avoid personal injury, device failure, fire or similar circumstances, please make sure to read the full Safety Instructions included in the User Manual found in the Installation tab.
**CAUTION** USE OF MAGNETS IN THIS PRODUCT
1. The USB charging cable and it's magnetic detachable connector have built-in magnets which may erase the data on magnetic cards such as credit cards. To protect your data, please keep magnetic cards at least 4"/10cm away from these magnets.
2. The AsLock connection and charging elements of this device all have built in magnets which may erase the data on magnetic cards (ie: badges, credit cards). So, to protect your data, please keep magnetic cards at least 4"/10cm from these magnets.
3. Depending on the intended use and location, it may have some effects on medical equipment. To reduce this effect, please strictly adhere to the following points during operation.
A. The operator of this device should keep this device more than 9"/22cm away from the site where the implantable medical device is attached.
B. Persons with implantable medical devices should be more than 9"/22cm away from this device.
Do not attempt to disassemble, modify or repair the device yourself, otherwise it may cause malfunction, fire or electrical shock. AsReader and Kyocera are not responsible for any malfunction of the product or mobile device caused by modification.
Do not charge the battery in wet environments as water may leak through the grip and the intallation port of the AsLock Header to the battery. Otherwise it may result in electrical shock, short circuit, fire or burns. Also, do not use this product near water such as a bathroom, kitchen or washroom, it may cause fire or electrical shock.
Class 2 Laser Product. Do not look into the laser beam or point at at other people. Looking directly into the laser beam may cause damage to your eyes. If you suspect a laser beam injurt seek medical attention immediately.
Interference from external radio waves or surrounding electronic equipment may cause the device to not function properly. Please use the device with caution in this type of environment.
CAUTION / SAFETY
For charging, please use the dedicated USB charging cable with the magnetic detachable connector that is provided with this product. Use this cable with your own wall AC Adapter that provides an output of 5V/2A (not included in this kit). Using different cable or output chargers may result in failed charges.
Continuous use of thei product in water or rain may cause damage to the product or attached mobile device. If it gets wet, please wipe it off immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.