AsReader DuraForce PRO 3 Case with AsLock Adapter for Kyocera E7200 DuraForce PRO 3 (Bundle) by AsReader ASR-KDFP3-105L-BND
- Brand: AsReader
- Estimated Delivery: 2-3 weeks**
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Limited Extended Warranty Service Pack
- Contents: (1) DuraForce PRO 3 Case, (1) AsLock Adapter, (1) USB-C/C Cable Scanner-to-Device connection, (1) Magconn USB-C Gender Adapter [Note: Phone not included]
This case is only compatible with the Kyocera E7200 DuraForce PRO 3 device and works with AsReader's ASR-R202G & ASR-L251G scanners
Custom-designed for the Kyocera DuraForce PRO 3 device, this silicon case securely contains the device and AsLock Adapter with built-in channels to route the USB-C Joint Connection Cable. Use this kit if you currently own a compatible AsReader scanner (ASR-R202G or ASR-L251G). Note: If a scanner is also needed, please see our other bundle options which include the scanner.
ASA-105L AsLock Adapter: Securely connects the device to the scanner's AsLock Header with a magnet and twist to lock. The Adapter is connected to the device with an included USB Type-C to Type-C Joint Connector cable.
ASC-A52 DurForce PRO 3 Silicone Case: Designed to securely fit the AsLock Adapter and protect the Kyocera E7200 DuraForce PRO 3 device while in use. The case has raised edges for added screen protection and substantial corner protection to protect the devices from drops. Drop tested from 1.5m and I54 compliant water resistant and dust protection.
ASA-026C Magconn USB-C Gender Adapter: Connect this magnetic adapter to a standard USB-C cable to connect to the AsLock Adapter to charge the device.
* Phone not included
**Estimated Delivery may require additional time for larger orders dependent on in-stock inventory.
Check the Compatibility tab below before purchasing.
Review our RETURN POLICY
(1) ASA-026C Magconn USB-C Gender Adapter
Minimal setup required.
Care for the Device:
1. Please keep the device dry and clean. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Using strong solvents or clearner may cause deterioration or color changes.
2. Please use this device in a clean environment. Adhesive chemicals or oils may cause the resin shell to break.
Chemicals include cosmetics, detergents, pesticides, thinners, gasoline, etc.
Oils include: tallow and other animal oils, hand creams, etc
Connect DuraSport to the AsLock Adapter and place into the Case
1. Attach provided USB Joint Connection Cable (ASA-036) to the AsLock Adapter. Note: ensure to insert the straight end (non-phone).
2. Attach the 90 degree end of the USB Cable marked with 'PHONE' to the DuraSport USB port on the bottom of the device
3. Place the AsLock Adapter into the case with the USB Cable into the case channel.
4. Insert DuraSport phone bottom first into the case and tuck the cable into the case channel.
Connect Case/AsLock Assembly to the Scanner:
1. With the device angled to the left of the gun, the two components will magnetically connect. Rotate CLOCKWISE until it clicks in place and is tightened.
2. To remove the device from the gun, rotate COUNTERCLOCKWISE approximately 45 degrees and lift off (magnets are holding the two componets together).
1. The ASP-036 USB Joint Connector cable is a 'one way' cable with the word 'PHONE' printed on one side. This side MUST be connected to the phone and the unmarked side to the AsReader scanner.
Troubleshooting - connections:
1. Check cable connection between device and AsLock Adapter
2. Check AsLock Adapter connection between the scanner and device case
3. Ensure AsLock Header is firmly attached to the top of the scanner
4. If the gun has issues where there is a constant beep or vibration even when the power button is off, use a ballpoint pin or something similar to depress the REST button on the side of the scanner.
**CAUTION** USE OF MAGNETS IN THIS PRODUCT
1. The AsLock Adapter and charging elements of this device all have built in magnets which may erase the data on magnetic cards (ie: badges, credit cards). So, to protect your data, please keep magnetic cards at least 4"/10cm from these magnets.
3. Depending on the intended use and location, it may have some effects on medical equipment. To reduce this effect, please strictly adhere to the following points during operation.
A. The operator of this device should keep this device more than 9"/22cm away from the site where the implantable medical device is attached.
B. Persons with implantable medical devices should be more than 9"/22cm away from this device.
Do not attempt to disassemble, modify or repair the device yourself, otherwise it may cause malfunction, fire or electrical shock. AsReader and Kyocera are not responsible for any malfunction of the product or mobile device caused by modification.
Interference from external radio waves or surrounding electronic equipment may cause the device to not function properly. Please use the device with caution in this type of environment.
CAUTION / SAFETY
Continuous use of this product in water or rain may cause damage to the product or attached mobile device. If it gets wet, please wipe it off immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.