Kyocera DuraXV Extreme & Extreme +/DuraXE Epic/DuraXA Equip Advance Charging Holster by AdvanceTec AT8480A
- Brand: AdvanceTec
- Estimated Delivery: 12 business days**
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-year
- Contents: (1) Charging Holster, (1) User Manual [Note: phone not included]
Be ready for those days when you are on the go and need an additional boost to your phone's battery. AdvanceTec’s Advance Charging Holster contains a 2490mAh battery that rapidly charges your phone while it's on your belt. No extra cables are needed, the holster uses the same AC adapter and USB-C cable that is provided with your phone.
AdvanceTec's rugged Advance Charging Holster is custom-designed to fit Kyocera's DuraXV Extreme, DuraXV Extreme +, DuraXE Epic, and DuraXA Equip phones for use in demanding environments.
The Advance Charging Holster features an On/Status Button that will keep the Holster battery charged and ready when you need it most. When your phone's battery is getting low, just press the Advance Charging Holster's On Button and it will rapidly charge your phone's battery in less than 4 hours depending on your phone's current charge.
Easy to use! Using your phone's AC Adapter and USB-C cable, charge the Holster's battery prior to use and then simply insert and secure your phone into the holster then you are ready to go. To ensure you maximize your phone's battery and the Holster battery as long as possible, keep the Holster battery off until you need to start charging your phone (note: full charge will take less than 4 hours).Tips to maximize your Holster battery:
1. On/Status Button: A single press turns on the holster and the battery status lights. A long press turns off the battery back.
2. Do not turn on the Holster battery until you need it as it is not necessary to keep it on at all times. By leaving the Holster battery on, it will continue to try to charge the device and it will drain the holster battery quicker.
3. Let the phone battery drain to 50% or more before turning on the Holster.
4. When charging your phone, keep the Holster on for only 2-3 hours and then power it off to save some Holster battery in case another device charge is needed before you can charge the holster again.
*Phone not included
COMPATIBLE with: E4810 DuraXV Extreme, E4830 DuraXE Epic, E4831 DuraXA Equip
NOT COMPATIBLE with: E4520 DuraXV, E4610 DuraXV LTE, E4710 DuraXE
**Estimated Delivery may require additional time for larger orders dependent on in-stock inventory.
Check the Compatibility tab below prior to purchase.
Review our RETURN POLICY
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.